Tooling Business Manager H/F - Mobile
- Date limite de candidature
- FDP 5311
- A08 Chargé d'affaires technique
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
With 33 years experience, eXcent is an Industrial Solutions designer and integrator. Present in France and internationally, the eXcent group has 700 employees and is expecting to reach a turnover of €90M in 2022.
eXcent supports the industrialization projects of the largest OEMs and SMEs in aeronautics, automotive, rail, energy, defense, space and naval industry.
Thanks to its design offices and field engineers, eXcent adapts to its customers needs by internalizing or outsourcing its skills. Its range of expertise enables to cover the entire production chain (Including Industrial Engineering, Research Equipment, Lean Manufacturing, Robotics). And in addition, cross-functional services (Quality, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Training.)
More than just an industrial company, eXcent stands out for its innovation and its willingness to develop its own patented products within the e.Nov unit, adapting to the needs of its customers, whatever their sector of activity.
In order to continue our development in USA, we are looking to hire :
Tooling Business Manager H/F
Position based in Mobile (Alabama - USA)
You will be in charge of the development and diversification of the activities.
You will be the key contact for customers in order to :
- Analyze the customer's needs : respond technically and economically to the needs/ specifications.
- Guarantee the successful completion and coordination of the studies and follow-up of the implementation.
More specifically, you will be required to :
- Analyze the need, get the input data from the custo
- Estimate the study and/or manufacturing cost
- Ensure the feasibility study, the preliminary project and search for a concept (schematics and if necessary, supplier consultations)
- Define and validate the technical orientations (dimensioning, architecture...) in agreement with the customer
- Carry out the design in accordance with the specifications, the technical specifications and the applicable standards on CAD software
- If necessary, establish, formalize, explain and transmit all the necessary data to launch the production phase
- Identify the all aspects of the business, report and propose corrective actions (maintenance and update of KPI)
- Intervene transversally during all phases (production, development, commissioning and maintenance)
- Verify and validate customer and/or supplier inspection reports
- Validate and guarantee the customer's deliverables (studies, instructions, calculation notes, manufacturing file, etc.)
- Ensure the proper functioning of the manufacturing process and intervene with the customer
- Guarantee the good implementation of the CDQ project towards the customer
- Ensure the reporting to the hierarchy (report, planning, KPI)
- Guarantee the follow-up of the technical and commercial relations with the customer : Consolidate the customer loyalty.
You have a mechanical engineering background or equivalent, and you have a minimum of 5 years experience in mechanical systems design.
You have experience in :
- Design, coordination of tooling projects (studies and implementation)
- Supplier follow-up
You are proficient in CAD tools and pack office. You have excellent interpersonal skills, and are autonomous and dynamic. We will offer you a permanent contract with a view to start as soon as possible.
The little extras +
+ Meal baskets
+ Mutual insurance 100% covered by eXcent for you and your family
+ Collective agreement of the Metallurgy industry, RTT attributed : no need to wait a year to take your vacations !
+ Team spirit and conviviality
+ Possibility of telecommuting
And in addition +
Join a group with a strong human commitment where professionalism, reactivity and customer care guarantee our corporate culture.
eXcent is committed to diversity and is welcoming all talents.
eXcent is launching its new strategy plan called "PlaneXt", which integrates new ambitious environmental and societal axes. As a member of the Convention des Entreprises pour le Climat (CEC), eXcent's CSR approach has taken on a new dimension: although already aware of environmental and societal issues, eXcent wants to go even further!
Our goal for 2030 is to become an Eco-designer and Integrator of industrial solutions that contribute to the environment.